Tuesday, June 12, 2007

A Weight Watcher again...

Well today I went to my first Weight Watchers meeting in a long time. It was a must as I am at my top weight ever! :( When I first joined about three years ago I did awesome...I lost about 27 pounds and felt great. However, when I started I wasn't working and it was easy to get to meetings. Then I started working full time again and I failed to make it to meetings...then I started fertility meds and procedures...depression set in and two years later...it's all back. Fortunately, the company I'm working for now has a leader come to our business and give meetings during lunch. (I know...I giggled at that one too!) Not only that, but the company pays some of the fees and it is payroll deducted. Really I have no excuse now.

I'm doing the Flex Plan...the one where you count points. It just works for me because I eat on the go so much. I just have to take care to write everything down. I bought the Starter Kit with the three month journal. Tonight I took all my measurements and I'm going to have Andy take my photo...hopefully after I lose the weight I need...I'll be able to share it! I can't wait until that day though...I need to look hot when driving around in my new convertible...

:D

Yes, that's right...my new (well to me) 2000 Saab convertible! It was my fifth year anniversary gift. It's a gorgeous black and I still can't believe it's mine! A month ago I never would have thought I'd own one...I didn't think I'd even like one, but Andy got one as a rental and it didn't take him long to convince me. Two days later...we owned one...That's just how we work. This isn't our first spur vehicle purchase.

For digi news...Have you seen the new TAD (Tracy Ann designs) girls blog? No? What are you waiting for...tons of inspiration and challenges... You know you love Tracy Ann's stuff...now get inspired and use it! TADgirls Blog

Well...this was just a quick little post to let you know I'm still alive. I promise to be back soon with car photos and new CT links to some fab new product! Ok...at the very least...I'll be back next Tuesday with a Weight Watcher update. Who knows maybe a photo...but don't plan on it...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Glad to see you back here blogging! :) I'm sure you will be a WW Success story!! Congrats on the new car and can't wait to see the pics. :)