Tuesday, July 11, 2006

A little tootin'...

I got a little surprise in the form of an e-mail this morning from one of my favorite designers...Tracy Ann Robinson. She asked me to be on her creative team!!!! Whoo hoooo!!!!

When I completely converted to digi scrapping from paper it was Tracy's designs that wowed me. At first I though...how can I give up my beloved paper...well it was easy after seeing Tracy's designs. In fact, Tracy's papers were the first I purchased. Thank you Tracy!

I also want to thank my good friend Stephanie for being such a supportive friend to me during my infertility struggles. Thanks sweetie!!!

And on the pregnancy note...only a couple more days until the truth. I'm very anxious! I've also been experiencing some cramping and I don't know how to take it. Nothing too severe or anything...still. I wish I just knew...or maybe I don't want to know.

Ok...I can tell I have to go to bed. I'm needing my relaxation classical music right now.

Later!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats again. I'm looking forward to seeing all your CT work!

You are very welcome! I know how important it is to have someone who completely understands to lean on. I'm sure you will be just as supportive for my next treatment, whenever that may be. :) ((Hugs & Prayers))

Anonymous said...

A huge congrats - she couldn't have picked a better person! Can't wait to see your work!

Anonymous said...

Melissa... CONGRATULATIONS on the Tracy Ann gig! :) That is awesome!!!
Just wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you today and tomorrow! :) (And still thinking good thoughts!)