Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Learning so much


I have a real big problem...when I get into something...I get into it! I LOVE digital scrapbooking! But I'm spending so much time at message boards and other blogs! There is such a wealth of information out there. I have been so inspired by sites like 2Peas, Scrapbook Bytes and The Digi Chick.
As I mentioned before I LOVE the book Designing with Digital by the Autumn Leaves designers. I joined the corresponding Yahoo group where we do lessons from the accompanying CD every week. We just finished lesson 5, which was a kind of a review of the last few lessons. Last night I created this layout about my dogs playing in the snow using Laura Alpuche's Jack Frost kit from The Digi Chick. I love the colors of this kit! The fonts I used are Willing Race and Persimmon, both downloaded from the Internet.

No comments: