Monday, September 11, 2006

Has it really been so long???

Where have I been in and what have I been doing?

Good question! I have no idea!

I have been doing tons of scrapping, looking for jobs and doing lots of reading. I've been obsessed with the Non-Designer's series. It seems that a lot of the jobs I'm interested in all involve design skills, even for writers. So I'm studying the Adobe Suite, reading books on design and Web design.

Did you click on Angedawn's blinkie? (in the post below or in the sidebar) She used my layout on to promote her newest kit, Seventeen!

Here are some of my latest layouts...

From Angedawn Designs:


Credits: papers and embellishments: Seventeen by Angela Barton (Sweet Shoppe Designs); stitching by Gina Miller (SBB); Distressing ink brushes by Nancie Rowe Janitz (Scrap ARtist); my own handwriting with Wacom.
Layout scraplifted from Summer 2005 layout by Jennifer Johner in BHG Design Secrets


Another one with Seventeen...

Credits: Papers and elements: "Seventeen" by Angela Barton (Sweet Shoppe Designs); font AL Modern Type
I used Color Variations in PSE to achieve the brownish tint on the main photo



Credits: Toddler Time compilation kit by Angela Barton and Heather Roselli (Sweet Shoppe Designs); stitching by Gina Miller (Gina Miller Designs); acrylic paint brushes by Nancie Rowe Janitz (Scrap Artist); layered template by Gina Miller

From Tracy Ann Robinson...


This is a photo of myself, my father and mother taken when I was a baby in 1978.
Credits: Patchwork Charm kit by Tracy Ann Robinson (Scrapbook Bytes); Splotch brushes by Tracy Ann (Scrapbook Bytes); font: AL Gettysburg.


Credits: Simplicity Three by Tracy Ann Robinson (coming soon-Scrapbook Bytes); own handwriting on tag with Wacom


Other layouts...


Credits: Black and Red kit by Christine Schultz (Digitals)


Credits: Peas and Harmony by Rhonna Farrer (2Peas)

As you can see I've been exploring my scanner also...:D

Oh...and I expect to have a secret...take that Steph! :P ;)

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

hahahaha...you are so very funny. I'll tell you my secret if you tell me yours. ;)

Awesome layouts! And where is MY september desktop calendar? lol

What do you mean I have to update?