Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back again!

It's a well known fact that we love Halloween! We actually start preparing Nov. 1 of the year before. It's even more fun with the kids. Last year they were Thing 1 and Thing 2 from Cat in the Hat.


(I was a Cat in the Hat)

So even though it's only September...I already have their costumes for this year. 


Would you deny candy to these kids? I think not!


Gina Rae Photography still has her giveaway for Photoshop actions at Four Hens Photography: http://ginaraemillerphotography.com/2010/09/post-processing-a-my-four-hens-giveaway/ 

I've only played around with the freebie actions, but Four Hens has amazing actions!

More tomorrow!


2 comments:

Kristal said...

Super cute! I LOVE the Things 1 and 2, and, maybe it's the sleep deprivation, but you seemed to have kind of a sexy Cat in the Hat thing going on! Nice!

We're in the costume process already, too. This year, however, I will NOT be making all the costumes as I usually do. Something has to give! :)

Jim said...

Enterprises can use the beta version of Microsoft office 2007, Office Web Apps based on browser technology in internal testing, the user can edit in Word document Microsoft Office 2010 Standard