Friday, September 17, 2010

Yeah, it's been awhile.

So I have a lot to update. In fact that's why I haven't written...things just keep happening and I get further and further behind. Also I have 16 month old toddlers...so not much time to get much done on the computer. Oh and I'm starting my own business. AND I have to completely revise how I eat and exercise--doctor's orders. Scary.

 More on that later....

But I do love giveaways! Especially photography/Photoshop giveaways. Gina Rae Photography is giving away a $40 give card to My Four Hens Photography. Here's the link: http://ginaraemillerphotography.com/2010/09/post-processing-a-my-four-hens-giveaway/#comment-20 

2 comments:

Kristal said...

What's up with the diet and exercise thing?

Jim said...

Enterprises can use the beta version of Microsoft office 2007, Office Web Apps based on browser technology in internal testing, the user can edit in Word document Microsoft Office 2010 Standard