Monday, May 15, 2006

The sun is finally out...

After a week of dreary, cloudy, rainy skies, the sun has finally poked its way through and the sky is a brilliant blue...I hope it stays!

Well I didn't make it past the round 2 of the Ultimate Digi-Scrapper contest. No worries, though. I mean I was a little disappointed when I found out I wasn't going through, but all I wanted when I entered was the make it to round 2 (which I did). And I got almost three pages of good comments on my Round 2 layout...so I really can't complain. So now I'm cheering on the sidelines! I want to publically thank the judges and organizers of this contest and I really hope you do it again next year!

OMG! Did you see Gina's new kit that was released today?

(Click photo to go to store)

So cool! I can't wait to use this one!

I did scrap one page this weekend...


Credits: paper-Delicate Petals from Garden Treasures by Gina Miller; glitter border by Gina Miller; brushes from Distressing kit by Nancie Rowe Janitz; fonts-Arial Narrow and Pea Sara

Yes, that's me! I'm singing Popular from Wicked during the Miss Marinette Area pageant last year. No, not as a contestant (I'm past that!), but as a host and performer. I look forward to it every October!

Are you as excited as I am for Grey's Anatomy tonight? Can you believe the cliffhanger yesterday!? 10 More minutes...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Melissa!!!You look different in every photo I see of you. ;)

I had to tape Grey's Sunday and last night. I'm planning to watch all 3 hours tonight.

Anonymous said...

oh I'm sorry you didn't get to go on - I really loved your LO! And I would love to hear you sing Popular - such a great song!

Anonymous said...

Ditto Stephanie! You do look different in every photo. I remember the first blog profile pic I saw of you and I swear that was a different person.

Sorry about the competition. Just think of it this way, you were in long enough to get the free kit and let out early enough to avoid too much of the stress! = D