Sunday, January 21, 2007

Happy Birthday...

to my blog! My blog turns one today and coincidently I turn 29. Yes, I started this blog on my 28th birthday last year.

Last night we went to dinner at my favorite Mexican restaurant with 20 of our friends then out for martinis after...I'll post pics later. Today we head down to my in-laws for dinner and cake and to see my BIL's girlfriend who has been out of the country for over six months.

With my new camera in hand, I begin the last year of my 20s and celebrate my last birthday. From now on I will celebrate the anniversary of my 29th birthday...right Mom? :D

And to those who read this blog...I thank you for your comments and support...here's to 29!

9 comments:

Katie Nelson said...

It is my mom's birthday today also :)

Happy Birthday!!!

Heather Heinzer said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope you have a great time today!

FunnyFarmKeeper said...

Mel Happy Birthday!!!!! Yes I love the idea of celebrating the anniversary's of your 29th birthday! I guess I would be on my 3rd anniversary...hmmmm that sounds so much better! Look forward to seeing the photos! BTW Happy Anniversary to your blog!

Petra said...

Happy birthday..or as we say in dutch± gefeliciteerd!!! May you have a wonderful day! Also congratulations with your one year blog!! yeeeaah!

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday, friend! :)

Paula May said...

Happy 29th! And Happy Birthday to your blog too! Sounds like you had a lot of fun last night! :)

Funky Finds said...

happy birthday to you...and your blog! here's to another great year...for you both ;)

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday to you and your blog! Here's to a great year ahead for both of you.

Kate said...

Happy Birthday. Have an amazing 29th year. Cheers to the wonderful 20s. Will drop in again to check out the pictures.
Peep into my blog for some interesting birthday gift and party ideas.