Monday, April 10, 2006

Day 15...



Ok, after a weekend of eating no sweets, regardless of the plethora of yummy chocolates and candy during my scrap weekend (see my previous two posts for my layouts!), I couldn't resist the Swiss chocolates brought from my husband's friend straight from Europe. Each was only the size of my finger tip, but I'm so sorry...it was sooo worth it...I really enjoyed that tiny burst of sweetness. BUT it stopped there with a mere taste rather than sitting down with the entire box. I'm putting them away now though until after the challenge, when I can have a couple only once a week. Eventually I will work up to having one sweet a day. So there it is...my ultimate weakness...chocolate from Europe.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow!!! You got a TON of multi-pictures layouts done! You must feel so good about that. Looks like you had a really productive weekend. :)

Yummy! Enjoy that chocolate!!

Anonymous said...

Great layout!! I totally agree about European chocolates!! I eat them almost everyday!!!

Anonymous said...

love this page...