Friday, April 14, 2006

Day 18...



Last night was a bad night. I went to the doc to have a growing mole removed and got weighed in. I haven't lost anything! I'm so frustrated!!!

Although this challenge is working, because 18 days ago I would've went home grabbed some cookies and sat on the couch and cried...instead I went home and worked out. So that's a plus.

Anyway, I did make the decision to go back to Weight Watcher meetings. I haven't been since last fall and sadly gained most of my weight back. I tried to do it alone, but I need something to make myself accountable...so this is it. So today I went back...it's a first step.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

very pretty, love the black and yellow!!!

Anonymous said...

Hang in there..it's important not to give up. I think I've gained and lost the same 20 lbs for the past 10 years. With all your workouts you are probably building muscle which weighs more than fat...so don't let it get you down!

Anonymous said...

You've definitely made progress by changing your attitude. That's usually the hardest part. The weight loss will follow. Just keep your chin up. I love the paisley used in your journal page, too! And the font. Very nice.

Anonymous said...

I'm proud of you for not giving up. And you know that even without the weight difference, there are many other differences between you 18 days ago and you today. I still say Congratulations on all your hard work and the progress you have made!

Anonymous said...

Power to you for not giving in! Thats an accomplishments in itself!

Erica
http://www.freescrapblogs.com/simpleinspirations/

Anonymous said...

I love your pages!! Great art work on the challenges!!