Monday, April 10, 2006

One productive weekend...

Three days of scrapping...I got a lot done...tried some new things....had a wonderful time! I'm still pretty tired so please excuse any misspellings or grammar.

I was the only digi girl there, but instead of having people snub me, they were truly interested and asked lots of questions. Most of these scrappers subscribe to the Creative Memories point of view, which there is nothing wrong with...everyone has their own style. I was just very happy and appreciative that they accepted mine also.

So here we go: My layouts from the weekend...

Credits: kit-Five and a Half by Angedawn (The DigiChick), brush-acrylic paint from Distressing kit by ScrapArtist; font-CK Tijuana


Credits: kit-Paw Print by Cindy Wyckoff



Credits: kit-Oooh So Fresh by Gina Miller (Scrapbook Bytes), fonts-Modern No. 20 and Napa

Credits: kit- Design It Jumble by Tracy Ann Robinson (Scrapbook Bytes), title font-Marcelle

Credits: paper-Vintage Rag Tag by Michelle Coleman (ScrapArtist); sketch-Gina Miller


Credits: paper-Vintage Rag Tag by Michelle Coleman (ScrapArtist)

More in next post...

No comments: