Monday, April 24, 2006

Thank you...

I want to thank everyone who commented on my last entry...I really appreciated reading each one! The doctor's office called and I'm not pregnant...not that I was thinking I was.

But I'm sure feeling pregnant right now. With Poly Cystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS) I have to take a diabetic medication, Metformin (commonly known as Glucophase). Why? I really don't know. I hadn't taken it for awhile and just started last Monday...I started to feel the affects on Saturday. I'm absolutely sick to my stomach. The thing is it only feels better when I eat, but who feels like eating when they feel like throwing up? Hopefully I'll only feel this way for another couple days, as my stomach gets used to it.

Have you been to the $1 Spot at Target lately? Andy and I are getting ready to start working outside and Target has some cute, cute gardening stuff! I had heard about the galvanized tins (which are ADORABLE!, btw!) I picked up some of the seed kits. I'm not sure if they'll work, but they're cute.

I'll keep you posted!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I hope you feel better from those meds soon! I hate having a queasy tummy!

The only thing I almost bought from our $1 spot last week was some dinosaur stuff for my nephew. :)