Monday, June 5, 2006

Thanks Ange and some new challenges...

I won!

Every week Ange has a contest to win your favorite of her kits and I won her new kit "12" this week! Yea! More goodies...gotta get scrappin!

Ok...since the last 21 day challenge, I admit I haven't totally kept up my end of the bargain...I'm doing better but I really need to MOVE more. So I'm going to do the next 21 day challenge and Sara Carling's Get Healthy Challenge. This week she asked that we complete a layout about self image...and since she was so brave on hers...I'm brave on mine. I listed my weight...not pretty. Also the now photo is not altered or Photoshopped at all. This is painful...but here you go...{notice I used Sara's beautiful Grace kit, available at The Sweet Shoppe}


My goal is to lose 15 pounds by my 10 year class reunion Aug. 11 and 12. Realistic right? I'm continuing with Weight Watchers and trying to adapt healthful habits to help with my PCOS, which is the root of all my problems (weight gain, infertilty...on and on). And since I'm working part time now...I have more time to take care of myself so no excuses for not working out or the very least walking every day.

Of course, everything is null and void, if God decides to bless us with a baby. I probably just jinxed myself...ah...I don't believe in all that anyway.

So here you go...the down and dirty, non-Photoshopped truth. Let's just hope it comes off for good and I won't have to spend so much time fixing my hips and stomach and actually scrapping!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful LO. We'll both reach our goals and be very blessed for it!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, You're gorgeous! I love the most recent picture of you because you can tell you're more of yourself, more of who you want to be.
Thanks for joining in my little challenge.
My prayers are with you in your stuggle with PCOS.
*mwah*
Sara

Anonymous said...

I think you are gorgeous! Seriously!! Good luck with the challenge!!!!!