Thursday, February 9, 2006

California Dreamin'

One more week! I feel like a kid with summer vacation just around the corner. Four more full days of work until we leave. Although I checked the 10-day weather report and it's suppose to rain on Friday! At least Saturday in Disneyland will be nice. I've never been to a Disney-anything! This from the girl who claimed at the age of 2 that she would one day marry Mickey Mouse. LOL!

I bought a 512 mb card for my camera so I shouldn't run out of space. (Can you believe I had a 64 mb card until now?) I really don't want to take my laptop with me on vacation. Well, I do, but my husband doesn't want me to. I'm not sure I can handle five days without Internet, but I'm sure I'll find it somewhere. I mean...it's California...my parents even have Internet in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan! LOL!

I know I should be starting to cut back on the coffee again, but I let myself indulge while we were on a break from trying to have a baby. I work in a town without a Starbucks! Thank God, I live in a town with two...one free standing one and one in Target---incredibly dangerous! I've been addicted to Cinnamon Dolce lattes. My usual is a cinnamon cappuccino, though...light on the cinnamon syrup thanks to Weight Watchers. I've really cut back on these since the Senseo. Only one a week. I'm actually saving money...that I turn around and spend on Amazon, Target, SBB, 2Peas or any combination of those.

I'm so excited that RENT is coming out on DVD the 21st.

That's all for now. I have to scrap something tonight.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am also a coffee addict, but have managed to cut back to one cup a week. That can't be so bad, right? ;) Thanks for the baby wishes and back at ya! Oh and we just moved out west last summer from the midwest. We lived in a small town in IL only 15 miles south of Monroe, WI. See, more in common. :)

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! Even in the rain it will be fun I'm sure!