Sunday, February 12, 2006

Happy Sunday!

I love Sundays. I love to get up early and drink my coffee and read the paper. I get to spend extra time pouring through the ads. I accidentally let Andy look at the Best Buy ad and now he and Dakota (our lab) are out looking for a 1GB Mp3 player. Oh well.

I had some unexpected cash come my way this week and I bought a new printer. I usually get HPs but this time I bought a Epson RX620. It's an all in one, which I love because I have every thing I need in one place. This particular one has the ability to scan negatives and slides and has a better scanner than my previous all-in-one. I really haven't played with it too much yet, but my mom is going to get me some negatives from my baby pictures. (She's saved everything!)

Andy took me out to dinner last night. We decided to do our Valentine's Day then because I have to go out to lunch for work that day. Besides we're leaving for California on Thursday. We had a really nice evening. We went to this very nice restaurant were we actually had our rehearsal dinner, then we went across the street to the coffee house and had a couple of drinks while listening to live music.

I did some scrapping last night when I got up at 1 a.m. because I couldn't sleep. I did this layout using Gina Miller's sketch from Scrapbook Bytes.


(Credits: Kit-Forever by Rhonna Farrer on the Designing with Digital CD, fonts-Brandywine and Porcelein)

I'm also on Christine Schultz's creative team! I did this layout a while ago, but am just posting her now.


(Credits: Kit-Cinnamon Swirl by Christine Schultz; font-Scriptina (burned into background); photo filter-Virtual Photographer)

This is such a beautiful kit! I love the colors! You can see more of Christine's kits here at Christine Schultz's Store at Digitals. The photo here is of my gorgeous niece! Those eyes! I love this photo I took of her. I had to click it fast before she smiled, but I think I captured her seriousness in this photo.

Well have a happy weekend, everyone!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous layouts! I love the colors you used and that picture of your niece is just too lovely. Congrats on snapping the picture before the smile hit! :)