Monday, February 20, 2006

I'm ba-ack!

I just got back from California a couple hours ago. I had a great time! I'm in LOVE with Disneyland! It truely is a magical place because, despite many warnings from the Weather Channel, it did not rain the entire day. I could've spent my entire vacation just there. We spent the entire Saturday there. On Friday we went down to Hollywood and saw a taping of Joey that afternoon! Matt LeBlanc is as hot in person as on TV, BTW! Then on Sunday, we went back to Hollywood then to Santa Monica. I will write more later, but I'm exhausted. But here is my favorite photo of the trip! (I didn't have a tri-pod so I set the camera on delay and balanced it on Andy's head!)

Disneyland Magic--Happy 50th Anniversary!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you had a fun trip! All is well here. Still waiting on baby news.

Anonymous said...

Great photo! wonderful backlighting. Gee it should be in one of their brochures! Glad you had a great vacation.