Saturday, February 25, 2006

Weekends are for Scrapping

I think my extreme love of weekends is pretty obvious. I'm usually a pretty chronological scrapbooker, but I've done a few pages of my vacation just to keep it alive. Luckily when I complete my vacation album, I'll have my blog to refer back to.

My first page I did for Gina Miller's subscriber sketch challenge at Scrapbook Bytes. I actually cropped Andy out of the photo of Mickey Mouse and I...it's not like he reads this anyway :)!


(Credits: Birthday Bash kit by Anna Aspnes for Designing with Digital; fonts-Walt Disney Script and StarbabeHMK)

I think it turned out pretty fun!

This next one I did using Becky Higgins' Sept. sketch. Very simple...

Credits: fonts-Stamp Act and Susie's Hand; brushes by Rhonna Farrer

Here's another layout I did recently using Gina's BYOBB kit. I actually entered it in her contest from her blog. She is so sweet....as she made up titles for all the entries and awarded everyone with a kit from her new Weathered and Worn CD.


Credits: Build Your Own Bulletin Board kit by Gina Miller; font-Susie's Hand.

I'm not sure this is a favorite layout of mine, but I did love the play! I was actually obsessed with it and begged to go for our anniversary. Andy bought me the tickets for my birthday. I loved the show so much...I went back with my mom and his mom in November to see the permanent Chicago cast with Ana Gasteyer from SNL.

That's all for now. I hope everyone has a great weekend!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your layouts are beautiful! I especially like the 2-pager. I need to try that since I was always a 2-page scrapper when I was doing the paper thing. :)

Anonymous said...

I LOVE the Micket layout! So fun!!!!!! :) Looks like you had an awesome time!

Anonymous said...

Your Wicked LO is great! I'm taking my DDs to see it in NY on Thursday and then I am so going to scraplift you!!

Anonymous said...

What an entertaining site! But I knew it would be because you have always been so creative. I'm so glad you got to see the "Real" Mickey.