Monday, February 13, 2006

Three more days!!!!

Whoo hoo!!!! In three days, Andy and I will be flying off to California! We're getting some of that snow from the Northeast today...so I'm ready to pick up and go! And! It's not supposed to rain anymore!

But...

I have a problem....

I don't know what I'm going to do without my laptop for four (OMG! 4!!!) days. I've seriously become addicted and I promised Andy I wouldn't bring it with me. I'm hoping the hotel will have a public computer so I can at least check my e-mail so it doesn't take over my life when I come back. What did I ever do without a computer? I mean it wasn't too long ago that I got my first e-mail address in college. I didn't even use the Internet in high school! Now we have two main computers in our house (one of which is my beloved laptop). Then we have an older computer and an ancient (8 year old) laptop that we're turning into a jukebox.

Of course, when I get back I'll have tons of pictures to scrap! Last week while I was printer shopping I found the Epson Story Teller books on clearance at Staples for $7.50 for the 8x10 20 page book. I bought two of them. I really don't like the software that came with it, so I think I'll create my pages in PSE and just format the cover in their software.

I didn't scrap anything yesterday because I was busy cleaning my scrap room which has over grown and run into the hallway! I'm working at clearing out a lot of paper supplies to my mom and SIL. I'm trying to reform my pack-rat ways...so there is a LOT of things going to the trash, recycle bin and Goodwill.

I bought Gina Miller's Build Your Own Bulletin kit today. I've been eyeing it since it came out and I tried to convince myself not to buy it...but I couldn't find any good reason not to so I did. (Does that make any sense?) Anyway, I can't wait to play with it tonight! I understand some are using it to make desktops for their computers and I think that's a great idea. I think I'll get a lot of use out of this!

Well, I'm signing off for now! Happy Monday!

No comments: