Tuesday, February 28, 2006

An Absolute *Honor*

Imagine my surprise today when I logged onto 2Peas digi message board and found out I was being honored as Digi-Scrapper of the Day! I am so, so stunned! Angedawn just instituted this yesterday and I'm the second to be honored! Everyone has posted such nice and wonderful comments so far. I admire every scrapper on this board...they are such a talented and inspirational group! If you're not familiar with 2Peas, here's the link to the post:

Digi-Scrapper of the Day 2/28

I'm so honored...I cannot express how much I am touched today...I thank you so much Ange and the rest of my fellow digi-peas at 2peas in a Bucket!

*This is the closest I'm ever going to come to an Oscar-like speech, so bear with me*

Just the other day, I found a bunch of my school items from Kindergarten and I had expressed how much I wanted to be an artist...well, today I feel like one...and I thank you!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Melissa! I just learned something else we have in common from your post on 2 peas...I majored in Journalism too! I'm so happy for you. All your layouts are awesome and you are very deserving of the accolades!

Anonymous said...

Melissa, It makes me happy that you are so happy! :) Your gallery rocks girl, and it's been fun to learn more about you! :)

Anonymous said...

More info for you...
I was a journalism major, but my focus was public relations. I've mostly worked for consulting firms. Right now I work for a technology firm so my writing consists mostly of technical documents and not so much creative stuff. And no plans for any procedures anytime in the near future. I guess we need to make a follow up appointment so we can figure out what went wrong and what we should do next. ugh! We need to exchange emails. :)

Anonymous said...

Your gallery is wonderful - I'm in awe! You are very talented! WTG!!! oh and my DD are both IVF babies so anytime you want to talk feel free....

Anonymous said...

Congrats again on the honor Melissa!! - I do so love your "oscra" speach - and you managed not to go over time too - well done ;)

Peta [aka little possum]