Wednesday, February 15, 2006

One more day!!!

Tomorrow's the day! Only one drawback....we're supposed to get like 10 inches of snow tomorrow! We fly out at 1:14. I don't want to be stuck here! If we have to, we may just drive to Chicago then catch our flight to California there. Of course driving in 10 inches of snow doesn't sound like a lot of fun either....even in a four-wheel drive Jeep.

I've been doing a bit of scrapping, but don't want to post them because I used the sketches for Becky Higgins One Sketch Many Looks column and submitted them. I love these sketches! I typically scrap two page layouts so they're perfect for me. I love the challenge of trying to get published. I did have a page published in her Creative Sketches 2 book. It was the first time I submitted a digital layout for anything. I was so surprised and happy to get that phone call!

It was a spring page and since we in Wisconsin have snow in the forcast...I'm going to post it here to remember spring (should) be on its way!


Spring in Bloom (published Oct 2005 in Becky Higgins Creative Sketches 2)
Credits: brushes-Rhonna Farrer from ScrapbookBytes.com; fonts-Carpenter, Copperplate and CK Artisan)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the breath of spring...gorgeous LO!! It's great to think we might see green again with all this white!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! I may lift that for photos from our old garden in IL. I will miss it soooo much this spring! No tulips in my desert garden. ;) Have fun in Cali!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome LO, girl!
lovey!
:)
R