Wednesday, March 1, 2006

I've been tagged....

Molly (RedMolly) tagged me today with this different form of questionnaire. She took famous movie quotes, but you have to fill in the blank with the words that describe you.

First--Here's the questionnaire, then my answers...

“I was born a --- --- ---.” (The Jerk)
“Your middle name is ---, as in ---, your birth date's ---, you're 5'---, you weigh --- pounds and your social security number is [just kidding!].” (Breakfast Club)
“Your mother was a --- and your father smelt of ---.” (Holy Grail)
“It's a Zen thing, like how many --- fit in a ---.” (Waiting for Guffman)
“I have a bad feeling about ---.” (Star Wars)
“This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is ---, or ---.” (Dirty Dancing)
“ My job consists of basically ---, and, at least once a day, --- so I can ---while I fantasize about ---. ” (American Beauty)
“I see --- people.” (Sixth Sense)
“Vote for ---!” (Napoleon Dynamite)
“What do you mean nothing good? We've seen everything good. We've seen ---! We went to ---, we saw priceless ---! We ate ---!” (Ferris Bueller)
“Life is ---. Anyone who says differently is selling something.”(Princess Bride)
“'Blessed are the ---.'” (Life of Brian)

But I'm adding one:
"There's no place like ---." (Wizard of Oz)

My answers:

“I was born a blue-eyed Yooper." from the upper peninsula of Michigan(The Jerk)
“Your middle name is Marie, as in Claire, your birth date's January 21st, you're 5'6", you weigh an undisclosed number of pounds and your social security number is [just kidding!].” (Breakfast Club)
“Your mother was a model and your father smelt of cigarettes (but not for the past 8 years!).” (Holy Grail)
“It's a Zen thing, like how many diamonds fit in a sponge (ok...really don't know how to answer that one).” (Waiting for Guffman)
“I have a bad feeling about a bottle of wine on a Thursday night (eh--don't ask!).” (Star Wars)
“This is not a tragedy. A tragedy is never being a mother, or another world war.” (Dirty Dancing)
“ My job consists of basically calling many people who don't want to spend money, and, at least once a day, putting on headphones so I can relax while I fantasize about what I really want to do. ” (American Beauty)
“I see too many people.” (Sixth Sense)
“Vote for Me (for what--that's up to you)!” (Napoleon Dynamite)
“What do you mean nothing good? We've seen everything good. We've seen Disneyland! We went to Mickey's house, we saw priceless Mouse ears! We ate Moon Shaped Rice Krispy treats the size of our heads!” (Ferris Bueller) (Yeah, I'm a dork)
“Life is a bitch. Anyone who says differently is selling something. (and I'm probably selling it to you!”(Princess Bride)
“'Blessed are the forgotten.'” (Life of Brian)
"There's no place like a hammock on a sunny, weekend afternoon!) (Wizard of Oz)

Ok...I tag Stephanie, Susan, and whoever else feels like doing this. Comment here so I can read your answers, k?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Now that took a lot of thought. Maybe too much. What does that say about me? ;)