Friday, March 17, 2006

Don't hate me because I'm Irish...

Happy St. Patrick's Day to my Irish and non-Irish readers.

Today, at noon I will be picked up from my house by a limo and whisked away to a variety of local Wisconsin bars for an afternoon of green beer and most likely college basketball. The best part...I actually get paid for this! Yes, that's why you can't hate me because I'm Irish...

But since I'm so lucky today and spring is almost here...I put together a little gift! Now, I'm not a designer, but I was playing around and made some brushes out of flowers from my garden.

These brushes can be yours by clicking here or if that has expired try here!

My only request is that you leave a little comment below and if you use it on a page, e-mail me so I can see it. (My e-mail is in the Read Me file). I hope you enjoy a little St. Patty's gift of spring!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sweet! I was beginning to wonder when you were going to start creating stuff. :) I knew it was coming!

Have fun today and Happy St. Patty's Day!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the spring brushes.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these great brushes!

Anonymous said...

thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

What pretty, springlike flowers! Thanks for sharing them!

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much for the brushes!

Anonymous said...

These look lovely but ..boo hoo..I can't use them b/c they are abr files...bummer :-( Any chance you could do png files too??? Like in your spare time LOL!!