Thursday, March 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Kelvin...

Here we go again....


Today is Kelvin's 5th birthday...so tonight we'll have party hats, treats and yummy beefy gravy! (Well, personally, I'll take just a hat)

I love these pups!!!




Credits: kit-Birthday Bash by Anna Aspnes (Designing with Digital); font-2peas Favorite Things

Comedy Thursday tonight! Although I'm dissappointed Taye Diggs is done with Will and Grace, I guess I can still watch ;) as if there was a doubt! I think The Office is new too!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, so this is my 3rd time attempting to leave you a comment today...

Happy Birthday to Kelvin and I hope he likes all of his special treats!

I took the quiz and it said I was George...I'm seriously going to retake it. Seriously! ;)

p.s. I think it will work this time because I see a new word verification. Yay!

Anonymous said...

Great LO! love all the curves and swirls!! Fabulous and Happy Birthday!

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVIN! How cute that little guy is. Love the LO!

Woohoo! Good tv night. Although I always have to tivo and wait for my DH.