Monday, March 13, 2006

A Quiz...

Both Gina and Stephanie had this quiz on their blogs. Of course I have to partake! Here are my answers:

1. Legal First name? Melissa
2. Were you named after anyone? Yes, Melissa from Days of Our Lives
3. Do you wish on stars? yes
4. When did you last cry? When I found out I wasn’t pregnant
5. What is your favorite lunch meat? turkey
6. What is your birth date? January 21\
7. What is your most embarrassing CD/tape? Oh…it depends what you think is embarrassing. Oh I know…I have a Jeff Foxworthy Redneck CD somewhere….bad…sorry.
8. If you were another person, would YOU be friends with you? Hell yeah!
9. Do you use sarcasm a lot? Oh…Not at all…;) (note the sarcasm)
10. What are your nicknames? Mel
11. Would you bungee jump? No way in a million years!
12. Do you untie your shoes when you take them off ? No
14. What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Starbucks Java Chip…yummy!
15. Shoe Size? 6 (really!)
16. Red or pink? It’s a toss up.
17. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? My cystic ovaries
18. Who do you miss most? My grandmothers
19. Favorite past-time? Scrapbooking, but I also read and knit
20. What color pants/skirt & shoes are you wearing? Khaki and brown
21. What are you listening to right now? The Wild Party by Michael John LaChiusa
22. What did you eat for breakfast? Cappuccino, banana and muffin
23. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Sky blue
24. What is the weather like right now? Rainy and gray
25. Last person you talked to on the phone? One of my clients
26. What is the first thing you notice about the opposite sex? The eyes!
27. coffee or tea? Coffee, I have a weakness for my Senseo and Starbucks
28. Favorite Drink? Espresso Martini (best one is at the Blah Blah lounge in Brooklyn!)
29. Hair Color? dark brown
30. Do you wear contacts? yes
31. Favorite Food? Coconut rice
32. Last Movie You Watched? RENT!
33. Favorite Day of the Year? My birthday!
34. Scary Movies or Happy Endings? Happy Endings
35. Summer or winter? Summer
36. Hugs OR Kisses? Can’t choose
37. What Is Your Favorite Dessert? Cheesecake with strawberries and whip cream
38. Have you ever won any awards? Oh yes! I won the National Choral Award in high school. I was Menominee County Fair Queen 1996 (affectionately dubbed the Dairy Queen) and Miss Northeast Wisconsin 1998.
39. Do you have any tattoos or piercings? Just my ears.
40. Living Arrangements? Own house with hubby and two dogs.
41. What Books Are You Reading? I always have like 15 books going including a diet book, something regarding Photoshop and on the reproductive system. I’m reading The Pact by Jodi Picoult
42. What's On Your Mouse Pad? No mouse pad…Laptop
43. What did you watch last night on TV: Grey's Anatomy
44. Favorite Smell? Cinnamon
45. Favorite Junk Food? Chocolate
46. Rolling Stones or Beatles? The Beatles
47. What's the farthest you've been from home? Brazil

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What's up with all of us dark brown haired girls? ;)

I love Jodi Picoult books! I've been reading her books for years...before she was the "in" author to read. ;)

Anonymous said...

You have no clue who I am- I just found you on the digi scrap blog list- but had to comment on seeing you were named after Melissa on DOOL. :) I remember watching that show all the time with my Mom and she was always one of my favorite actresses on there.