Wednesday, March 22, 2006

I'm Meredith...how about you..

I found this quiz on Jasbeanie's blog (see link on sidebar). Ok...I took this four times and got different results. First I was George, then Christina, then Alex and finally Meredith. George was fine, but Christina and Alex...no that's just NOT right. But the first sentence of Meredith's description is sooo me.



Which Grey's Anatomy Character Are You?




You're Meredith Grey!You have trouble making tough decisions and you don't want to grow up. You are very bossy, but in a good way. People admire your sense of humor and your great personality.

Take this quiz

So who are you?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I came up with Izzie, but that's totally not right! LOL :) I'll have to try this again...thanks for the fun post- I can't get enough of that show! :)