Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Tagged...

Shannon tagged me today...so here I go...

Four jobs I've have had in my life:
1-Cake decorator.
2-Cashier at a pharmacy.
3-Newspaper reporter
4-Radio Sales Rep

Four movies I would watch over and over:
1-Rent
2-Wizard of Oz
3-Moulin Rouge
4-Chicago

Four places I have lived:
1-Menominee, MI
2-Fond du Lac, WI
3-Oshkosh, WI
4-eh...that's it

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1-Grey's Anatomy
2-America's Next Top Model
3-The Office
4-Law and Order SVU

Four places I have been on vacation:
1-San Pedro, Belize (honeymoon)
2-Brazil
3-New York City
4-Hollywood

Four websites I visit daily:
1-Two Peas
2-Scrapbook-Bytes
3-http://www.thedigichick.com
4-Blogs

Four of my favorite foods:
1-Bean burritos
2-Chicken and dumplings -- my mom's
3-French Fries
4-Pizza

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Target
2. Starbucks
3. Home
4. Disneyland!

Four Tags:
Ok, still pretty new to this...
1. Susan
2. Molly
3. Ange
4. Gina

I'll write more later...Have a good day...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fun! I love pizza too. In fact, it's what's for dinner! ;)

Anonymous said...

Hi, Melissa! I just wanted to stop by and say that I live in Chicago, not Wisconsin - but we visit often. You must tell me more about the outlet sales at Exposures - I couldn't find anything about them on their website.

Anonymous said...

Hey Mel..thanks for the tag but...I've been tagged b4. here's the link https://www.typepad.com/t/app/weblog/post?__mode=edit_entry&id=8463103&blog_id=251274

Hmmm I should add pizza to my food list too!! :-)