Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Day 2...


Let your heart carry your dreams...

I based my entry today on this quote Rhonna included today on her blog. As I created this entry I reflected how much I want a child...so much I can almost feel that child in my arms...but he or she is already in my heart. I want it all...the kisses...the pain...the sleepnessless...the chubby hand clinging to my finger...all of it...

As I continue on this journey to prepare my body and mind for motherhood...I will turn to this page in my art journal and reflect.

{Day 2}


Credits: kit-Valentine's kit at 2Peas by Rhonna Farrer; brushes by Rhonna Farrer

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So pretty, Melissa! Gosh, I just know you're going to be a fantastic mother!! :) Beautiful journal entry!!

Anonymous said...

This is lovely.

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure how I will get through all your daily entries the next 19 days. You already have me crying! Our dreams and goals are so similar, I'm glad I have found a friend in you!

Anonymous said...

This is sooooo cute. i love what you've done and I can't wait to see the next one!