Friday, March 31, 2006

Day 5...

Credits: kit-Caberet by Rhonna Farrer

According to French Women Don't Get Fat (a part of my goal), I must eat nothing but "Magical Leek Soup" and water until Sunday evening when I can have 4-6 oz of meat and two vegetables. This is the only strict part...so let's see how I do...I'm going shopping for leeks on the way home from work. The interesting part...I have to sit at A&W for a radio remote tomorrow for two hours! Talk about temptation!

Wish me luck! I LOVE Root beer floats!


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good luck;&, I love this page with the pink on black. very pretty/fancy.

Anonymous said...

Yum, leek soup! I have a great recipe for potato leek soup, but somehow I don't think it is magical! LOL
Pretty page.

Anonymous said...

Hi
Good luck tomorrow!
Black and pink is just an beautiful combination such as your entry...

Emine

Anonymous said...

This is really, really nice. Love Rhonna's kits. Great work!

Anonymous said...

So what is this Magical Leek Soup huh? Is it kind of like the "Cabbage Soup Diet"? GOOD LUCK!!!