Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Day 3...

Another day...I'm really getting a lot out of this challenge. I did my second cardio tonight for the week...one more to go! It actually went by really fast...not sure it was the music...or this challenge...or the fact I found out my 10-year reunion is Aug. 11 and 12. :) Thank God that gives me time to get in better shape...or pregnant...whatever happens first.

As I wrote in my entry...I think Rhonna's picking out the quotes just for me...does anyone else get that feeling? Anyway here you go...

{Day 3}


Credits: patterned paper and alpha-Rhonna Farrer's Caberet kit from Designing with Digital; swirl brush-my own design.
What's with all the pink in my entries? I'm totally doing every page by how I feel and not with a predetermined plan. That's why they may look different day by day...but that's what I want. I actually tried using blue (normally my favorite color) but it just didn't feel "right" to me. Who knows...maybe tomorrow...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

I feel that way about the quotes too! I love the design of your journal page. Its eye candy!!!

Anonymous said...

this is awesome! i love how you used the swirly brush to tie around your day 3, like you are holding it there - maybe i'm just reading too much into that though lol :)

Anonymous said...

Your page looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

I am loving your pink pages - they are really lovely and springy. Love the brush you made too!! You're doing a great job with the challegnge!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous!w

Anonymous said...

I love it! As usual, your journaling speaks straight to my heart. Just lovely and the pink is perfect!

Anonymous said...

this is so nice.

Anonymous said...

Oh that swirl is so whimsical - LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous design. WOW.

Anonymous said...

This is so great! I love it!